Thermage treatment: Everything you need to know
Thermage treatment is an effective solution to remove the ageing signs as wrinkles and sagging of skin. It tones the troubled areas and improves the quality of skin to offer cosmetic benefits. The treatment involves using patented radio frequency (RF) technology to perform a safe heating process of the deep layers of your skin. It stimulates the existing collagen and promotes the growth of new ones to make your skin look younger. It is a non-invasive procedure to make help you look naturally younger and take years off your appearance. The results can last for a long-term depending on your skin condition and natural ageing process.
Eligibility for the thermage treatment
As you grow old, the collagen in your skin breaks down resulting in wrinkles and sagging skin. Usually, middle age women experience skin loosening as result of ageing. Thermage skin tightening treatment is ideal for following patients:
- Patients with following conditions:
- Sagging neck
- Sagging eyebrows
- Drooping eyelids
- Jowls or Cheek folds
- Patients who want tight skin without a surgery
- Patients for whom facelift is not suitable
- Patients not completely satisfied by facelift
Only one session of Thermage treatment is enough to get the full benefits of a youthful appearance. Results may appear in accordance to the course of your body’s natural collagen rebuilding process. For most pateints, measurable tightening and contouring appear gradually in a matter of two to six months following a single treatment session. Results can last for years depending on your skin condition and ageing process.
Benefits of thermage treatment
Thermage laser skin tightening treatment can offer increadibke benefits to your skin including improved skin texture, reduced or softened wrinkles, and a more defined jawline contour. In addition to this, 熱瑪吉 offers several advantages over other cosmetic treatments, including:
1. Targeted results: With Thermage, your specialist can treat problem areas precisely, ensuring better and more defined results.
2. Suitable for all skin types and colors: In addition to this, the cosmetic treatment can be used in many parts of the face and body.
3. Non-invasive.:This makes it much safer and less painful than surgical cosmetic treatments such as facelifts.
4. No downtimes: Shortly after the treatment, patients can return to their normal daily routine.
Procedure for thermage treatment
During the procedure, the health care provider thoroughly cleans your skin. Thermage treatment is designed to offer several benefits for your particular needs and concerns.
A special pad with adhesive backing will be placed on your back or leg. This pad completes the circuit for the RF energy and is removed when your treatment is completed.
- A paper transfer will be used to place a “grid” on the areas of your face or body to be treated. This grid ensures complete and uniform treatment and assists in the customizing of the treatment.
- Some areas will require more passes of the Therma tip than others to achieve the desired results. The grid markings are washed off completely.
- During the treatment you will be asked to provide feedback on the level of heating you feel from the RF pulses. This feedback allows the best selection of RF energy levels to be used and makes certain you remain comfortable throughout the procedure.