1. Eat For Good Health: If you want to reduce belly fat. You should Stop eating processed food. Eat unprocessed foods like Proteins. Meat, poultry, fish, eggs, tofu, Veggies like Spinach broccoli, salad, cabbage, Fruits like Banana, orange, apple, pineapple, pears.Good Fats like Olive oil, fish oil, real butter, nuts, flax seeds. Good Carbs like Brown rice, oats, whole grain pasta, quinoa.
2. Avoid Doing Crunches: Crunches will strengthen your stomach muscles, but won’t burn the belly fat that covers your abs. Spot reduction is a myth. You’re wasting time & effort doing 200 daily crunches. Crunches can also cause lower back pain, slouching shoulders & forward head posture.instead of doing crunches eliminate sugar and processed food in your daily life, it will reduce your belly fat very fast.
3.Limit Alcohol Consumption: To lose your belly fat, basically the main fact is that reduce the consumption of alcohol if you don’t reduce the quantity and regularly drinking alcohol then it will lead to creating a fat around your belly. once in a week is good but not to drink on a daily basis.
4. Eliminate Carbs: You need carbs for energy .but excessive carbs produce fat around your belly. Good quality of carbs like boiled brown rice, brown bread, sweet potatoes etc. Eat before 8 p.m so if you eat carbs it will easily digest until you go to sleep and fat will not be produced in your waistline. But there are two hours of gap between before you are going to sleep.
5. Eat More Protein: If you want to reduce your waist and you have not enough time to do exercises. Eat more protein because it will help to reduce your excess fat from your body. Eat fish, egg whites, chicken chest, and omega-rich foods and fruits like Soybeans, Walnuts, Salmon, Canola Oil, Sardines, Chia Seeds, Flaxseeds etc.
6. Eliminate belly fat by Strength training: Builds & maintains muscle, increases fat loss, helps to stick the diet, you do 45 mins a day regularly exercises it helps to reduce your fat and build your muscle also. Eat Healthier. Follow the nutrition diet chart. Eat breakfast. Eat every 2-3 hours. Proteins, veggies & fruits with each meal. Carbs eating after post workout only. Add Cardio. 30 mins in 5 days per week is sufficient to reduce your belly fat.
7. Keep your Goal Check:Looking at your belly or in the mirror gives you inaccurate feedback. What you see is influenced by food intake, water retention, light and your own perception. check the measurement By inch tape or with the help of clicking your pictures once in a week. Measuring Your Waist with in a two week so that motivation arisen and you will do more efforts towards your fat loss goal.
8. Drink lots of water: Many of us are chronically dehydrated. The amount of water each of us needs to drink for optimal health varies widely- even on an individual, daily basis – but a general rule of thumb is that your urine should be very light yellow or almost clear. Many things (vitamins, medication, health conditions, etc) can affect this so it’s always best to talk to your doctor about what might work best for your specific health.
9. Cut out the junk food:Avoid oily and starchy processed foods, mostly fast food is made by white flour( which is also known as “Maida” in India) and this flour is not digested easily, it will take six months for digestion.so avoid these types of fast foods when you follow the fat free diet plan. Once in a month, you should eat a cheat meal because cheat meal is important if we do not eat cheat meal our body is not used to with, and whenever you eat a fast food after a completion of your goal after that fat will stored around your belly fat.so once in a month is recommended a cheat meal.